Birds bush babbler bush fire chainsaws coastal islands community Coronavirus COVID-19 Covid training donation environment FOP SA fossil fuel funding Green Adelaide heritage iNaturalist marine science members Minutes National Parks and Wildlife Service of SA Native plants pet-friendly photos planning police check recovery rescue roles safety south australia tree planting volunteer Volunteer grants walking webinar wildlife wombats
- Have you ever wanted to snorkel with giant cuttlefish? Experiencing Marine Sanctuaries is offering this as a Park of the Month Activity in July!
- Birdlife Australia’s Photography Wards this year features the theme Plovers, Dotterels, and Lapwings. Entries close August 2nd!
- Let’s make Adelaide a National Park City! There are benefits in this for everyone
- Adelaide Seagrass Restoration Project was reported in the Wall Street Journal this week. DEW’s Director Climate Change, Coasts and Marine, Neil McFarlane was interviewed as part of the story.
- Volunteering SA’s updated Training Calendar – if you are a volunteer these online courses can be very helpful