Do you volunteer for an organisation?
COVID Clean Training is now available to volunteers
The Department for Innovation and Skills is offering an opportunity for volunteers working in customer service/contact roles.
COVID clean training is nationally recognised training in infection prevention and control and designed for application across a number of volunteer roles including:
· Customer service and lifestyle activities
· Food preparation.
The accredited training covers:
· Hand hygiene practices
· Effective surface cleaning
· Use of personal protective equipment
· Disposal of contaminated waste
· Hazard identification, control and reporting
· Appropriate protocols and responses in the event of an incident
· Knowledge of the basis of infection and transmission.
Upon completion of the training, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment for the accredited Infection Control Skill Set
Training duration: 1.5 days (Online and in-person delivery may be available. Discuss this with your chosen training provider.)
Course value: Approximately $500
Cost to volunteers or organisations: $15 per participant
2. Complete the registration details for either yourself or on behalf of a group.
3. Submit your registration and an e-mail will be sent to you showing a list of training providers delivering COVID Clean in your chosen stream.
4. Contact the training organisation of your choice to enrol in the next course.