Reconnect Grant Round announced by Grants SA, focusing on community enhancement
by Carole Pinnock | Mar 30, 2021 | News
|Tuesday, 30 March 2021
|Reconnect Grant Round 2020-21
Applications now open!
The Reconnect Grant Round is now open and focuses on building community enhancement outcomes around the key themes of:
- Connecting – Providing communities with opportunities to engage and participate
- Belonging – Belonging to communities that are inclusive, equitable and resilient
Single grants of up to $25,000, are available to eligible organisations whose projects align with the key themes listed above.
Grant funding can be for:
- Improving an area of service or a facility
- Purchasing equipment, supplies or infrastructure
- Community enhancement activities and initiatives
- All funded projects must be in alignment with current government public health policies.
- Refer to the resources from the SA Government COVID-19 website:https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au
Grants SA Purpose:
Grants SA project funding is for not-for-profit community organisations to improve community participation, wellbeing, and quality of life for people living and working in South Australia. People and/or communities experiencing vulnerability or disadvantage are the core target group for this funding.
For the Reconnect Grant Round Guidelines or to apply for the grant visitwww.dhs.sa.gov.au/GrantsSA
Closing date 3pm Friday 23 April 2021
Grants SA Team
P: 1300 650 985