This autumn National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) successfully completed 49 prescribed burns, thanks to an extended period of mild, dry weather conditions. Read more about the project at The Weekly.
Birds brush-tailed bettongs bush babbler bush fire chainsaws coastal islands community Coronavirus COVID-19 Covid training DEW donation environment event FOP SA fossil fuel funding Green Adelaide heritage iNaturalist marine science members Minutes national parks National Parks and Wildlife Service of SA Native plants news pet-friendly photos planning police check re-introduction recovery rescue roles safety Scott Creek Conservation Park south australia tree planting volunteer Volunteer grants walking webinar wildlife wombats
- Nominations are NOW OPEN for the Rotary Club of Burnside Leadership in Conservation and Volunteers of the Parks Awards
- Friends of Ikara-Flinders Ranges NP Park of the Month Event
- Scott Creek Conservation Park walking event
- As we head into Summer, Birds SA looks at the effects of 4 wheel driving on beaches on our vulnerable shore-bird communities
- Everything you need to know about Magpie Swooping Season