One of Friends of Parks SA’s newest groups is the Estuary Care Foundation – this organisation is dedicated to the protection of the ecology and shorelines of South Australia’s Port River and Barker Inlet and have an amazing range of projects underway. One of their latest is a video journey along the length of the Port River.
bush babbler bush fire chainsaws community Coronavirus COVID-19 donation environment FOP SA fossil fuel funding heritage iNaturalist members Minutes National Parks and Wildlife Service of SA pet-friendly photos planning police check recovery rescue roles safety south australia volunteer Volunteer grants walking wildlife
- Heritage SnAps 2020 – People’s choice – Vote Now!
- Friends of Parks AGM 2020 held online for the first time!
- Round 2 of the Coast Protection Board’s – Coastal Community Participant Grants open today!
- SA parks receive more than $130 million in the recent state budget
- Guided Environment Walk – Port River inner harbour