The former Adelaide and Mt Lofty Ranges NRM Board and Green Adelaide has made a number of training videos for volunteers. They cover how to control Broom, Olives, Blackberry, Gorse, Caltrop, Bridal creeper, Cape Tulip and Gazania. They are intended for Friends groups and should not be distributed outside Friends of Parks SA. https://friendsofparkssa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/AMLR-videos-for-Sedge.pdf
bush babbler bush fire chainsaws coastal islands community Coronavirus COVID-19 donation environment FOP SA fossil fuel funding Green Adelaide heritage iNaturalist members Minutes National Parks and Wildlife Service of SA Native plants pet-friendly photos planning police check recovery rescue roles safety south australia volunteer Volunteer grants walking webinar wildlife
- Join the Ranger Run to support The Thin Green Line
- SA’s History Festival coming up on 1 – 3 May 2021:
- Webinar: Volunteer Management-Policies and procedures-What you need to know on Thu, April 22, 2021
- The Australian Native Plant Sale is this weekend!
- Reconnect Grant Round announced by Grants SA, focusing on community enhancement