The former Adelaide and Mt Lofty Ranges NRM Board and Green Adelaide has made a number of training videos for volunteers. They cover how to control Broom, Olives, Blackberry, Gorse, Caltrop, Bridal creeper, Cape Tulip and Gazania. They are intended for Friends groups and should not be distributed outside Friends of Parks SA. https://friendsofparkssa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/AMLR-videos-for-Sedge.pdf
bush babbler bush fire chainsaws community Coronavirus COVID-19 donation environment fossil fuel funding heritage iNaturalist members National Parks and Wildlife Service of SA pet-friendly photos planning police check recovery rescue roles safety south australia volunteer Volunteer grants walking wildlife
- How to take your AGM online – tips for a successful virtual meeting
- A Training Workshop on safe and effective use of chemicals in bushcare for DEW volunteers in the North will be held on 11 November 2020 in Port Lincoln
- Adelaide100 Trail – a walk that connects 9 National Parks! Launch on Sunday 11 October at Pinky Flat
- Cape Jervis on Friday, 3pm: Try the Lupin Elimination challenge with the Cape Jervis Coastal Community Group!
- Friends of Parks AGM announced for 23rd November,10am online