This week the SA Government released its report cards on the state of the environment in SA. They cover our native vegetation, inland waterways, coastal marine environment, air quality and climate amongst other key environmental assets. The report cards are a collaborative product of the Department for Environment and Water, EPA, Primary Industries and Regions SA, and the Bureau of Meteorology.
Birds brush-tailed bettongs bush babbler bush fire chainsaws cleanup coastal islands community Coronavirus COVID-19 Covid training DEW donation environment FOP SA fossil fuel funding Green Adelaide heritage iNaturalist marine science members Minutes national parks National Parks and Wildlife Service of SA native orchids Native plants news pet-friendly photos planning police check re-introduction recovery rescue roles safety south australia tree planting volunteer Volunteer grants walking webinar wildlife wombats
- As we head into Summer, Birds SA looks at the effects of 4 wheel driving on beaches on our vulnerable shore-bird communities
- Everything you need to know about Magpie Swooping Season
- New Report Cards released on the State of the SA environment
- Minister announces New Partnership Grants of up to $75,000 over 3 years for Friends of Parks Groups in partnership with other organisations
- This is a great month to explore Glenthorne National Park , with lots of Park of the Month activities!