The Friends of Parks SA Annual General Meeting was held successfully on Monday 23 November with few problems, despite being our first AGM online! The Minutes, Board Report , Friends Group Reports together with Audited Financial Report, Marketing Committee , Conservation Council and Grant reports can be accessed on this website. For further details of the meeting, see the email from Pam Smith to your group on 30 November 2020.
Birds brush-tailed bettongs bush babbler bush fire chainsaws cleanup coastal islands community Coronavirus COVID-19 Covid training DEW donation environment FOP SA fossil fuel funding Green Adelaide heritage iNaturalist marine science members Minutes national parks National Parks and Wildlife Service of SA Native plants news pet-friendly photos planning police check re-introduction recovery rescue roles safety south australia tree planting volunteer Volunteer grants walking webinar wildlife wombats
- SA state heritage celebrated in Heritage SnAps Photo Competition 2021
- Second Phase of National Established Weed Priorities (NEWP) workshops planned for August 18th and 19th
- Adelaide International Bird Sanctuary celebrate a very effective cleanup at Parham last Sunday
- The challenges of living and working in an international community – this Saturday at the Joinery
- Small grants of up to $5000 announced for Friends of Parks groups – deadline 5 September