The Friends of Parks SA Annual General Meeting was held successfully on Monday 23 November with few problems, despite being our first AGM online! The Minutes, Board Report , Friends Group Reports together with Audited Financial Report, Marketing Committee , Conservation Council and Grant reports can be accessed on this website. For further details of the meeting, see the email from Pam Smith to your group on 30 November 2020.
bush babbler bush fire chainsaws coastal islands community Coronavirus COVID-19 donation environment FOP SA fossil fuel funding Green Adelaide heritage iNaturalist members Minutes National Parks and Wildlife Service of SA Native plants pet-friendly photos planning police check recovery rescue roles safety south australia volunteer Volunteer grants walking webinar wildlife
- Join the Ranger Run to support The Thin Green Line
- SA’s History Festival coming up on 1 – 3 May 2021:
- Webinar: Volunteer Management-Policies and procedures-What you need to know on Thu, April 22, 2021
- The Australian Native Plant Sale is this weekend!
- Reconnect Grant Round announced by Grants SA, focusing on community enhancement