We have just celebrated World Ranger Day on July 31st and it’s a perfect time to explore how our rangers care for our parks in SA. This article in Good Living talks about their main task,s from creating new visitor experiences to emergency management and response. Did you know you can become a volunteer ranger? If you like to explore it further, this article on SA’s volunteer ranger program is a good start!
Birds brush-tailed bettongs bush babbler bush fire chainsaws coastal islands community Coronavirus COVID-19 Covid training DEW donation environment event FOP SA fossil fuel funding Green Adelaide heritage iNaturalist marine science members Minutes national parks National Parks and Wildlife Service of SA Native plants news pet-friendly photos planning police check re-introduction recovery rescue roles safety Scott Creek Conservation Park south australia tree planting volunteer Volunteer grants walking webinar wildlife wombats
- Volunteers: Confirmation of insurance protection
- Nominations are NOW OPEN for the Rotary Club of Burnside Leadership in Conservation and Volunteers of the Parks Awards
- Friends of Ikara-Flinders Ranges NP Park of the Month Event
- Scott Creek Conservation Park walking event
- As we head into Summer, Birds SA looks at the effects of 4 wheel driving on beaches on our vulnerable shore-bird communities