The Commonwealth Government’s Bushfire Recovery for Wildlife and Habitat Community Grants Program supports local community groups to deliver bushfire recovery activities for native flora and fauna supporting broader long-term recovery and resilience. Grants of up to $150,000are available to Community and environment groups, Traditional Owners, Indigenous Organisations and Indigenous businesses. Application deadline is 27 November, 2020. More information
bush babbler bush fire chainsaws community Coronavirus COVID-19 donation environment fossil fuel funding heritage iNaturalist members National Parks and Wildlife Service of SA pet-friendly photos planning police check recovery rescue roles safety south australia volunteer Volunteer grants walking wildlife
- Round 2 of the Coast Protection Board’s – Coastal Community Participant Grants open today!
- SA parks receive more than $130 million in the recent state budget
- Guided Environment Walk – Port River inner harbour
- Community Grants announced for Bushfire Recovery for Wildlife, Habitat and Long-term Resilience
- New NPWS Volunteer Support Grants announced for 2020/21